The “Arcserve: Protecting O365 Data” webinar was a huge success!
For those of you that missed it, you can view a recording of the webinar or download it here (Original air date: November 5th, 2019).
Don’t get caught under-protecting your email!
If your Diocese or business is dependent on Microsoft O365 for email communication, team collaboration, and document retention, you won’t want to miss this! The fact is, more than half of organizations rely on O365, but 92% of them don’t back it up.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss common misconceptions about protecting O365 data, and answer questions relative to:
- Office 365 for backup and long-term retention
- Protecting Office 365 applications from human error and external cyber threats
- Consequences for not meeting regulatory compliance
- How to choose a solution that can scale to meet your organizational needs
We will also pose some questions about your current Archiving Solution that you should consider:
- Do they charge by the user, including people that no longer work for your organization?
- Can they perform legal holds and provide a “chain of custody” typically required in a legal process?
- Do you have a need to retain your existing backup solution, but it doesn’t offer email archiving?
Want to know more, or to get a quote? Contact us today!
Enjoy the session!